1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11 to 13 pin

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Stud Bro, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

are 13 and 11 pin plows interchangeable or is there a way to make them interchangeable let me know thanks

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

i think if you have a 13 pin truck side harness and you want to use a 11 pin straight blade or i think and don't quote me on this, but I think you can use a 11 pin vee too. But if you have a 11 pin truck side and want to use a 13 pin plow you can't. I think thats right 99% sure.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can run any RT3 plow Boss has if the truck is 13 pin equipped, regardless of which harness the plow has...11 or 13 pin, straight or vee, makes no difference.

If the truck is 11 pin equipped you can run a 13 pin plow but you'll need a helper to assist in the attach and detach.
  4. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

will also have to drill out two of the holes on the 11 pin harness truck side. no big deal