1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11' straight snow plow for sale, Milwaukee, WI area, $600

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 6x6man, Oct 22, 2009.

1. 6x6man

6x6man Junior Member

11 foot snow plow, ~42" tall, D loop style hook up frame. Not sure of brand, could not find mfg tag. The cutting edge is only attached by a few bolts, that's why it looks strange in the picture.

I purchased this plow off ebay two years ago with the intent of putting in on my International 2554 single axle dump. I came across a 10' Western that was less work to make work on my truck so this 11' plow is up for sale. Basically just looking to get out of it what I have invested in it.

You will need a medium duty size truck to carry this plow, don't even think about using this on a pickup truck. Probably would be good for a large skid steer or front end loader too.

See my ad on milwaukee.craigslist for pictures.
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1432388043.html