1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11 pin wiring light harness

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by kingriver, Oct 30, 2008.

1. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

OK, I'm at a loss here, thought I had a new light set for my Western MVP but instead I have purchased something different. Instead of having the 12 pins like the old light set has this one has 11 pins. Same type plug in though. Could this be for a Myers and or a Fisher plow. Does anyone know.

thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No it's very likey Western/Fisher (same thing). But it's also likey it's for the newer 2 plug Isolation module configuration depending on the age of it.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  3. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Hey thanks B & B for your response. I do believe that we have had this wiring unit on the shelf as a back-up (so to speak) for 3-4 years now. Do you know if Myers uses a somewhat similiar type plug for its light configurations.

Thanks again

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's a Western/Fisher style connector plug, then it isn't Meyer for sure as they've never used anything similar as far as wiring harness's go..

5. billymac

billymac Junior Member

Kingdriver, are you interested in selling the 11 pin connector ?

thanks,

billymac