1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11 pin (RT-II) plug pinout

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jslash, Feb 2, 2010.

1. jslash

jslash Junior Member

I'm getting ever closer to having this plow working... By the time I get it done it will be summer! :laughing:

Anyway, when I finished the lighting circuit thanks to B&B, I tried to hook up the plow. The right wing moved but not the left and low lift. Pins looked dirty so I cleaned up both the truck side and plow side of the 11pin connector and now I've lost the right wing too. Nothing works. I can hear the relay providing the power to the motor clicking and the motor runs but none of the relays energize. So I'm looking for what pins do what on the 11 pin connector.

Looks like this:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

This is what you're looking for Jim...

11-pin chart.jpg

Attached Files:

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I have just recently switch my plow from the 11 pin to the 13 pin and have my cut off pig tails available if you are interested in purchasing it...

Or you can switch it over to the 13pin system....