1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11 acre cemetery

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Walls_landscape, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Walls_landscape

Walls_landscape Junior Member

I putting a bid mowing a 11 acre cemetery. They really are just looking to have it cut short as possible from what i'm told. It will be egde trimmed every othe time probably. I have a 48" walker and a 36" deck anyone have ant idea on price and time it would take to do this.
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Wrong forum. This is for snowplowing. I think you want LawnSite.
  3. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I dont know how much 11 acres is:p lol but my dad manages a cemetary and it will all depend on how the stones are(flush with ground or above), weedwacking required, hills, ect. We use commerical riders, a front deck 525(very nice for going around all the stones) and a zero turn commerical grade mower with a bigger deck for goin rigth down the isles(frotn deck trims aroudn stones). weedwacking is gonna be where all the time is, mowing isn't too bad.
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Wake up :sleeping:
  5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Its going to take you the better part of a week to do a good job with the mowers your using..:rolleyes:
  6. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

with my 6'9" fisher, it should take about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs....LOL!
  7. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Lol. What are those mowers? I will tell ya this, for that big of a cemetary you better have a rider or your legs will be so sore you'll be ready to flop over.
  8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I'm missing something here. What do mowers have to do with plowing snow?