1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

11-18-08 its on boys NW PA

Discussion in 'Weather' started by fisher guy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

That's right were getting a pretty good amount of snow over here in Mercer PA. 3 inches in under an hour PennDot doesn't know what to do i just took a midnight stroll to the gas station up the road for a pack of cigs and i had to use 4 hi i was sliding so bad mercer borough doesn't even have there plows on.:dizzy: So this should make for an interesting morning thank the snow gods. Its a shame I'm moving in a couple of days to New England on the east side i don't think they even got snow yet.

'03 F-250 SD 4x4 6.0L diesel soon to be 7.6 fisher X-blade

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Southern Tier of NY some areas already have 28 inches on the ground. Ski resorts are going to try and open in the next day or 2 .

3. dunlaps lawncare

dunlaps lawncare Senior Member

send some of it to franklin we dont have any snow

4. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

I'll see what i can do for u MD lol it was green here yesterday but we got about 3 to4 maybe aint much but hey its something i saw all the local plow guys i felt bad for one guy driving around in an old f250 had to be a 87 or something with a what looked like a 7 1/2 meyer and he broke his front driveshaft on his first commercial account of the season. so i bet hes hurting goes to show u got to check everything early

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

We had about an inch here in Pittsburgh

6. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

i got nine more cleanups then you can send all the snow here to ct

7. dunlaps lawncare

dunlaps lawncare Senior Member

here in franklin we haven't even had a inch

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

we had about a half of an inch but my accounts in greentree had at least an inch

9. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I've salted a few times, but I have yet to drop the blades.