1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10yd salt/sand spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JosephT, Sep 26, 2008.

1. JosephT

JosephT Junior Member

2. smitty2688

smitty2688 Junior Member

wow, how long is that? Any other specs?

3. JosephT

JosephT Junior Member

14ft long, actually can hold aprox. 14-15 yds of material. Isuzu diesel engine, new hydrualic pump. new lighting system.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

How much? Is there an hour meter on the motor?

5. JosephT

JosephT Junior Member

it came from Virginia dot which didn't get used much. we have had it for 3 years and i can tell you i have logged less than 50 hrs on it since i had it. we used it for 2 seasons and last season it did not get used at all. we adjust the valve's last year new thermostat and alternator the radiator was new when i bought it. new hydraulic pump was 2seasons ago. all lights are new also. we don't have a use for it any more. I am asking 2500 for the unit. all the electrical wires and terminals are new also.