1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10th try

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lotsoflights, Nov 27, 2003.

1. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

I think I might have found the way to post photos....I think this is the 10th try...gas can mounted under the body to run the Fisher Sander

gascan.jpg

2. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

or maybe not...

I hate this..why does it come out all blury???/:cry: :cry: :cry: All I want to do is send out nice clear photos.....:cry: sorry

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Those are pretty nice, I would'nt complain, it's just getting the right size b4 the server will take it. I usually have to save each picture and re-name them till I get to one that has the correct resolution, sometimes frustrating :cry: and then remember what I called it.

4. PROPJCKEY

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

e-mail the photo to yourself using the best size for e-mail-----comp. will do it for you. Server will only handle so many bytes.
    -jeff-:yow!:

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

When you import the picture from the camera, what size is it? I tried to resize one of them. When doing so, I found the optimum clarity was about 125x94. That's small. If you need help, email me, I'd be glad to help.

6. PROPJCKEY

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

max size is 100x100 pixels...does this help?
    -Jeff-

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I think thats just for the avatar. The images in post replies is still restricted to 640x480, or 12,000 bytes, I think.