1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10ft and 12ft pushers and liquid sprayer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Feb 19, 2015.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I have a 10ft rubber edge pusher for a backhoe for $1100. Also have a 12ft rubber edge pusher for skidsteer or you could make it go on a backhoe if you wanted. $1300. Last is a 200gal turbo turf liquid sprayer with single lane spray bar and 100ft electric hose reel. It was bought new 3 months ago and used about 8 times. $3800. We need a much larger unit than this. I'll post pics of each in the comments below.

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Brent,
    I may want one of your pushers. I am looking at a JCB 407B which has a JCB bucket but also has a skid attachment like the one on the 520 I bought from you. I think it would push a 12 just fine. If you can send me some pix, that would be great. This way I can come and get my spare tire too. Send pix to 586-563-3990