1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1075 controllers bad I think, thought on switch?

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by mrwolf, Dec 11, 2011.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

My 1075 controllerreads E0 (open circuit between motor and controller) Problem is it's not. When i turn the controller on it beeps at me and flashes the error code. constant 12v at BOTH rear wires (at the salter) when the controller is turned on (assuming this is not right). Salter works just fine when I hook it to the battery, So can I direct wire it and just put a switch inline to hold me over? Should i run it through a solenoid?

Thanks much, I am small time and had to put a 2k front end under the old ford. Gotta get a snow or two under my belt and a few bucks in the bank before I can shell out $250 for an Omega.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

yea,,you can switch it. itll just just be on or off, no speed control. did you check the connectors at the back oh the controler in the cab?? ive had them work loose and had to repair the conectors to get it to work again.
  3. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Standard Toggle switch Install.

Runs both spinner and vibrator we installed.

snow ex 1075 toggle switch.jpg