1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

100% retention!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Elite Property Services, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Just locked up all my accounts from last year:nod:. I am extremely happy with this, and the possibility of 3 more commercial accounts better late than never I guess. Just thought I would share my good news. Thanks again plowsiters for the wealth of information. I think I will go tip back a few now:drinkup:
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

LOWBALLER!!!!!!......Just Kidding...Thats GREAT....Congrats and i hope you have a great winter..payup..:drinkup:
  3. Deco

Deco Senior Member

Get er done wesport
  4. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

not bad sir...we did the same, 100%, all locked in for multiple years and we added three new accounts this season
  5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We did about 95% retention, one we let go, was a PITA condo that paid slow, and we lost a church to a parishoner that bought a plow. We added 22 new accounts, all commercial of varying sizes.
  6. fairrpe86

fairrpe86 Senior Member

Nice work!!
  7. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

we had a 100% retention, and added 2 commercial contract, to my own contracts, however, a company we sub under lost a bunch of contracts to a lowballer this year, it is going around, glad we didn't get bit
  8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I pretty much got everything back that I really wanted. I picked up about 3 commercial accounts, but bid on a lot more. It's nice to hear some positive news on here. There are a lot of negative posts on here right now.
  9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Same here, we had 100% retention and I more than tripled our contracted gross income on seasonal contracts this year. Good thing people need their snow plowed whether the stock market is down or not!

Congrats, its always good to hear stuff like that.
  10. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

We had about 90% retention but picked up 3-9ac commercials.

Now all we all need is snow, so we can get the ***** off the computer and work.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009