1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

100+ inch snow bucket

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by xtreem3d, Nov 15, 2011.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone make a 100" or so snow bucket that has a mesh spillguard so that you can see thru it to the cutting edge? I can't find anything,
  2. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

3. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

skidsteersolutions.com has a 101" but the cutting edge doesn't come with it, you have to buy it separate.

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

5. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

I've had a 96" HH Fabrication bucket for about 5 years now. 2 years ago, we brought it back to the factory, and they put a new cutting edge on and did an update on the mesh spillguard ( for $ of course ) It has been a great bucket and would highly recommend.
  6. LR3

LR3 Senior Member

As said, Skid steer solutions.
  7. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Why would you want that large of a bucket?

Wouldn't it be better to hire several employees with scoop shovels?

You could use the guys and shovels in the summer too.
  8. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

I think this guy like you Steve.
  9. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

uhmm..i can use the bucket in the summer too
  10. Harold Finch

Harold Finch Member

snow bucket

I have a couple 100" light material/snow buckets we run on s300s to relocate snow. You wont need a cutting edge if thats what you are using it for. We also load mulch in the summer with them.

I dont have a problem seeing around mine.. But you could always torch out a pattern in the upper back if need be.

I think they cost a bit over a grand but well worth it. I can out perfrom/equal my big three yard loaders with the skids/100" bucket in certain lots.

Just keep the arms up a bit when cruising around or it will contact the ground on grade changes.