1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

100 gallon transfer tank

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Nov 24, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Rectangle style. White with electric pump and hose. Make offer. Don't have pics right now cause the truck is in the transmission shop. I just bought the truck and it came with it. Don't really have a use for it but not going to give it away cause I own all diesel trucks. Not brand new but not all rusty or dented ect. Please don't just ask for pics it s a box with a fuel pump and hose. It works great. Not sure of the brand but might be able to find out next week if that matters.

2. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Where u located in WI?
    would u ship?
    its like roughly 2'x2'x4'??

take 100 bucks plus shipping if your not local enough to pickup???

thanks
    Nate

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I'm just across the IL border in Racine WI on the lake.

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Whats your location?

If not to far ill pick up and please post pics as soon as you can...

I'm looking to get one.

Thanks!

5. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Your just under 3 hour away and heres a link to the ad on CL.
    http://racine.craigslist.org/pts/1480876733.html
    Let me know if it doesn't work.....

6. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

your not far,

would u take 300 bucks?

7. wls

wls Senior Member

The tank alone is 600.00 at TSC, may have to list mine.

8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I'd take 500 right now. WLS what do you mean you might have to list yours? You trying to say the setup is $600 new or just the tank without the electric pump/hose is $600. Actually either way why post anything if your not interested in buying? Might want to change your Tag from WLS to IRS....

9. wls

wls Senior Member

No I have a couple tanks, but where I got mine its at $600.00 without the pump, same tank, just trying to help you out. Sorry for posting

10. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Sorry Just got so frustrated when I posted a couple trucks on here and people dropped in and tried to pick apart stuff. Even when they weren't interested in buying anything. I Actually sold both trucks on CL for way more then I was asking on this site. I see that I misread your post. This site has been REAL helpful in getting started up plowing last year as far as pricing. I'm not a fan of people nose diving into an industry and underbidding everything. Just to disappear and leave consumers thinking that is the going rates. I didn't want to be that guy. So anyways, take good with the bad. BLAH BLAH BLAH I did it! I flipped my own thread! 100 GALLON TRANSFER TANK STILL FOR SALE FIRST PERSON WITH CASH $400 OR HIGHEST BIDDER GETS IT. haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com with your phone # will get faster responce.

11. wls

wls Senior Member

12. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

You sell this yet?

13. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

guys comming on Tuesday, If not sold then I'll update this thread. If I don't post anything after 12/1/09 its gone. Thanks tho....