1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' ss

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by MDSP, Jan 25, 2010.

1. MDSP

MDSP Member

Just picked up a Daniels 10' straight blade for the bobcat 220 skid steer, 2 speed. We added pro wings to help carry the snow at the condo's. Ebling in Grand Rapids out did themself again. Thanks Jim, Pam and Max!!! :waving::waving::waving:

IMG00053.jpg

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That is nice. Keep us informed as to how it works out. I'd love to know the depth of snow it will handle on that skid.

3. pieperlc

pieperlc Senior Member
    from 4-5

Any reason why you didn't just go with the pusher kit? It is a little pricey, but you don't have to worry about ripping it off. Just curious? Nice setup, I have a 10' on a cat 252b w/pusher kit.

4. MDSP

MDSP Member

the price for the 10' with pro wings was $5,200, the price on the 12' with pusher kit was about $8,000 :dizzy:

5. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

We use the 10' Daniels on our toolcat and on our JCB. We have been very pleased with the plow.

6. overtime

overtime Senior Member

looks good. Like the blue also

7. WIPensFan

Herm, how much snow can that toolcat plow with a 10' plow? What are it's limits as far as inches 5-6"? I'm really curious because I'm thinking about a Toolcat, Thanks.

8. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

Early this winter we received 4-5-6" of very wet snow. I think your received the same stuff. I believe someone referred to it as cement. As with all equipment it was slowed down a bit but we finished our work on time and our routes are normally about 5 - 6 hours. It is awesome in tight quarters and at just over 17mph it moves around pretty quickly.

9. WIPensFan

Thanks for your response.:drinkup: