1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowingsince73, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

For Sale: 10' Slide in V Box Spreader in decent condition. This spreader has not been used in several years and therefore the chain is frozen, but appears otherwise very good condition and should free up easily. It comes complete with hydraulic pump, hydraulic lines, control valves (2) and control tower. Also included is a shop made brine tank and spray bar (not shown). The tapered brine tank on the right side (shown) is NOT included. This spreader is located in South Central Missouri about 140 miles South West of St. Louis near the town of Waynesville. I will be more than glad to load it on your truck or trailer Asking price $1200.00 You may contact me at bushley@jobe.net or 573-774-2262 evenings until 9 PM Central time. Email me for a picture. Thanks for looking, Tom