1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Snow Pusher for loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

10' snow pusher for sale. Used on our AG tractor. Traded tractor for skid. No longer need. In great shape with about 30 hours on it. Has sat outside this winter so there is surface rust but otherwise in perfect condition. Asking 1500obo. Located at 61761. Call 309-533-5458 with any questions.

[​IMG]

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Nice price To far for me But one question ppl might ask is what type of hook up does it have

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

its for loader with bucket. does not have quick attach plate

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

1400 obo!!

5. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

I could use another one.. Maybe If I could get paid from all this snow lol I will look u up if u still have it.

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sounds good! Give me a call when you are ready and Ill work with you on price to get it gone. Thanks!

7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Price drop to 1000! Want it gone!

8. GreenAcresIrr.

GreenAcresIrr. Senior Member

What kind hook up is it?

9. GreenAcresIrr.

GreenAcresIrr. Senior Member

I see that its for a bucket sorry, can you post a picture up of the rear of the box

10. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sold! Thanks