1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Salter For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by oarwhat, Dec 13, 2005.

1. oarwhat

oarwhat Senior Member

Hi We Have A Salter For A 10' Dump Box. It's The Style That Slides In Trhu The Chute On Your Tailgate. It Came From A '96 Internation We Bought Last Summer. The Records I Have Show It Had The Chain,gearbox,spinner Motor Replaced Last Year. I Justwant To Get It Out Of My Yard $500 Or Make An Offer. My # Is 716 984 3036. It's In Buffalo N.y. Thanks Randy
  2. oarwhat

oarwhat Senior Member

Can anyone use this? E mail me at oarwhat@verizon.net or call 716 984 3036. I don't want it hanging around next summer. I'll probably put it on e bay later. Hows $250 it works fine we ran it and oiled it this summer.
  3. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

If I was closer I would buy it in a heart-beat......$250 is a great price!! I believe it was made by "Harder". I sold several of them back in the mid to late 80's.

I always thought it was a great concept that never really caught on. At that time I think they were over priced for what they were. In fact I just checked my files and my cost in 1986 was $3688.00 with the Belt-Over Chain option.

4. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member