1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Pro Tech Switchblade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cleancutccl, Sep 13, 2010.

1. cleancutccl

cleancutccl Junior Member
    from 6

10' Pro tech switchblade for sale. Has rubber edge on one side and steel IST trip edge on the other. Used on a 80 HP ASV SR-70. Mounts using skid steer quick attach mounting system. Bought new prior to 2008-2009 snow season and used for 2 seasons. Can send pictures if interested. Asking $4500 OBO, can arrange freight shipping to your location.

ggh@platypusrd.com

Thanks,

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Don't know if you have seen Protech's fliers, but they slashed prices, so your price is probably more then new, plus they are doing free shipping. Must have a ton of pushers built.

3. cleancutccl

from 6

Yeah, I just recieved a flyer last night when I picked up the mail. Didn't see prices on switchblades though.

4. cleancutccl

from 6

10' skidsteer switchblade from Pro Tech is $5200 with free freight. My price is $4200 OBO, I pay freight to COMMERCIAL loading docks only, no residential drop offs.

5. ARROWHEAD

ARROWHEAD Junior Member

6. cleancutccl

from 6

I'll post pics tomorrow after I take them tonight. Located in Kansas City, KS. Like I said I will pay the freight to get it to you.

7. tom5301

tom5301 Member

What is bottom dollar with out shipping i have a wright stander for sale if you are interested ? It is 25 horse 52 inch cut

8. cleancutccl

from 6

Only interested in cash, sold business after last winter. Selling the parts that are left.

9. tom5301

tom5301 Member

i would like to see the blade were are you located at

10. cf1128

cf1128 Member
    from NH

11. cleancutccl

from 6

Pictures of Pro Tech.

Pro tech pusher 001.jpg

Pro tech pusher 002.jpg

Pro tech pusher 003.jpg

Pro tech pusher 004.jpg

Pro tech pusher 005.jpg

12. cleancutccl

from 6

I just realized we never even wore the paint off the rubber edge!!! Also the last pic of the side plate has water droplets on the paint, it was early morning when I took the pics.

13. cf1128

cf1128 Member
    from NH

Where?

Where is the switchblade located????

14. cf1128

cf1128 Member
    from NH

Figures

found it on craigslist Lawrence Kansas. I'm out.

15. cleancutccl

from 6

I would be interested in shipping, if someone local is not interested.

16. cleancutccl

from 6

I've got local offer of $3300.00. He will pick up this afternoon if no one is interested. Let me know! Of course at that price shipping is off the table.

17. cf1128

cf1128 Member
    from NH

I would be willing to pay $400 more but I need to check shipping. I am stuck in an excavtor till 4. 03842 is my zip code. I was trying to get you all day yesterday. My email is cfranzoso@Mac.com. $3300 is a great deal. I am sure shipping will be through the roof.

18. cleancutccl

from 6

Still for sale, $3800, you pay shipping. They are new for 5200.

19. cleancutccl

from 6

I've gotten quotes for shipping as cheap as $650 from Kansas City, KS to New Hampshire. Don't be shy, its a great deal on an almost new pusher.

20. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Im interested. Have cash. Call the office from 8-5pm and ask for Ken.