1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10" of snow by tomorrow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grf_1000, Apr 19, 2011.

1. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

yep have to get the plows and salters back out. the worst thing about it is everything was just put away and covered in fluid film. i guess we'll have to clean everything again thursday. going to be in the 70's next week. have to love northern MI. weather.

2. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I feel for you I'm in the same boat. but i'm only supposed to get 4 to 6 inches here but the snow coming down is just like concrete! It's not going yo be a good day tomorrow. Good luck.Thumbs Up

3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Im glad I'm not the only one who has had snow events in april, so far we have been out 3 times this month

4. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i just ran and cleaned up in front of 2 of my accounct that are still open. 2" on the asphalt and 3+ on the grass already. it sure is heavy. your right, tomorrow wont be fun. going to burn some fuel pushing. good luck to you too.

5. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I got out at 1:00 this morning to a whopping 1.5" a long way from 4 to 6 but I'm not complaining. I used the pusher this morning could only push about 50' before the loader spun out glad it was not 6". Happy for a change that the weather guys were wrong!

6. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

We have and still coming. Loader is parked. Trucks seem faster. This the heaviest
    I've pushed in a long time