1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' light material/snow bucket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by White Gardens, Dec 26, 2014.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

2. White Gardens

Bump.......

3. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

You might want to list the amount the bucket holds and what the attachment was set up for, what brand of machine....

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

That be good idea

5. White Gardens

Hmmmmm, not a bad idea.

Might update it by tomorrow. I'll have to take the dimensions of it.

As for machine, it really can go on any loader, back hoe or otherwise with the horizontal pin attachment. It was on a 20k machine.

That and if someone wanted to use it for a skid steer, they could just weld a mounting plate to it.

The bucket weighs in the range of 1000lbs. Not exactly sure though. My mini skid wouldn't quit pick it up and the tipping capacity is right at a 1000.

6. White Gardens

What do you guys think about the initial asking price?

Was trying to price it right, but it seems like buckets can be all over the place for pricing.

7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

My local Skid loader attachment dealer he is selling 10' Snow buckets new for 1350.00 made for a Skid
    I bought a 8ft bucket for $850 for a light material bucket

Yours might be price right Only you know what its worth

8. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

The reason I said about the size, is light weight snow bucket, heck for a good price we could use one - I think the price ain't bad but a lot of jacking around to get it to mount to a loader costs $$ - The hooks for our Komatsu are 8-900 I think. A 5 yard bucket would be a beautiful thing for our WA 200, yours looks more like three???

9. White Gardens

I'll get the measurements tomorrow, but your right, it's probably closer to three.

10. White Gardens

And one other thing to note....

I do have the manual quick attach on the machine. Problem is that I don't necessarily want to part it from the machine quit yet as I am trying to sell that also.