1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Kage for NH LS180

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kyle35060, Aug 4, 2011.

1. kyle35060

kyle35060 Junior Member
    from RI

I just bought a 2004 new holland ls180 I would like to get a 10' kage for it or should i go with a 8' or 9'. I will be getting snow tires for it and should be plowing a lot around the size of small to medium walmart parking lot. We plow with the storm so the most per push would be like 3" to 5" at a time. Thank you

2. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Go with the 10 footer. I am not a huge fan of New Holland skids but the LS180's will out push my S300's in snow.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

What he said....i have 5 NH's with Kages and even my smallest (LX565 42HP)will push a 9 footer in the snow you describe. Like snowlord, i had rented an S300 and it was a dog compared to my bigger NH's...maybe because NH has a lower center of gravity
    good luck with the new toys your gonna love 'em !!!

4. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Kyle- Thank you for your interest in Kage products! For your machine we recommend an 8' or 9' system. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like me to put together a quote for you.

Thanks!

5. Friendlylawn

Friendlylawn Junior Member
    from 10566

I have a L185 New holland skid steer what size system should i get also how many guys here have used the Kage system and what do you think

6. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

8' or 9' system would work best for your machine.

7. Friendlylawn

Friendlylawn Junior Member
    from 10566

pricing and avaliability

Can you get me pricing and avaliability for the 9 and 10 ft set ups And give me more information on waranties and specifications thanks

8. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

I sent your quote via email:)