1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Henderson V-Box Stainless Steel for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ascaggs@aol.com, Nov 16, 2010.

1. ascaggs@aol.com

ascaggs@aol.com Junior Member

Henderson Vbox, 10 feet long for single axle dump truck. this is a big v-box...not for a pick up truck. it is in great condition. i have had it on MD state highway contract for two years with no problems.

the whole box and chute are stainless and in great shape. chain is good.

only selling because we have 5 dump trucks with the state and the rest of the trucks have tail gate spreaders and i want all the trucks attachments to be interchangeable.

$3,000 obo...or trade for brand new Buyers Stainless steel tailgate spreader.

i will post some pictures as soon as it stops raining tomorrow.

thanks

email Jason@ScaggsExcavating.com
    or call the office at 410-257-6763

2. LON

LON Senior Member

any pictures? I may have an interest. Would you be interested in a Henderson under-tailgate trade?

3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

how many yards does this hold?

4. ascaggs@aol.com

here is the link to the henderson page, it is the FSH series, 10' by 48" tall...5.6 cubic yards

http://www.henderson-mfg.com/fsh.htm

i am only interested in the buyers tailgate spreader as i already have 4 of them

5. ascaggs@aol.com

taken with camera phone, it was dark and raining, i will take real pics by thursday

[​IMG]