1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10 ft stainless buyers bulk salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

10 ft stainless unit, belive model number to be http://snowdogg.com/products/saltdogg-spreaders/25-30-cu-yd-mid-size/1400465ss/

Has briggs engine and in cab controls. Full disclosure, electric start and kill on controller don't work so it gets started with a pull in the shop and pull the spark plug after the salting is done. I'd imagine those are simple fixes but I'm not a mechanic.

New drag chain 2 seasons ago. New gearbox before last winter. Video shows that engine runs. First $2500 takes it.

2. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Can shipping be arranged?
  3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Probably, that's up to you. I'll pm you our shop address if you're interested in looking into shipping.