1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10 foot fisher plow/complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Jul 1, 2004.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

I am selling my 10 foot fisher plow.The entire plow is original fisher,including frame,not homemade.The frame is on a 75 f-600 6 wheel dump truck,complete bolt on.I spoke to fisher and they said it will fit many other trucks,u might just have to drill some hole in your frame.Complete frame,headgear with cylindar.All new hoses 2 months ago.Plow is a 10 foot fisher full trip plow(the entire plow folds forward)Original paint still on it,in excellent condition,edge is perfect.I never used the engine driven pump and control cables.It has an underhood electric/hydrolic pump.up/down/side/side setup with control pad.Just paid over $750 for the pump,which is only 6 months old.Plow was used very rarely before i bought it,i used it once at the end of last season and i'm not using the plow this year.I am asking $2000 or best for the entire setup.The entire setup is in excellent condition,no junk at all.Located in connecticut to see it or pick it up.will help deliver if i can.Thanks

2. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

still for sale.

3. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

How I wish it was a 9' Fisher

I am looking for one for a K30 Dually

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have never heard of nor has Fisher heard of them making a full trip plow.

5. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Flipper i hear ya.It is an original fisher plow.Its not brand new,i am geussing at least 10-12 years old.i even have the original fisher pump that runs off the motor also.I have 4 of them exactly the same and there all fishers bought by the same guy from the local fisher dealer.

6. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

still for sale.1750.

7. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

have pics!!

8. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Price drop to $1650