1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' fisher

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by timlb703, Jan 31, 2008.

1. timlb703

timlb703 Junior Member

I have a 10' fisher mm2 seems to move very slow. I tryed adjustments with no differance. Unit is new. Any ideas?? Seems as though same pump as 8' 9'.

2. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

The angle cylinders are bigger than regular plows 9ft and under. So it will take more time to angle (has to fill cylinders with more fluid, but same pump), but has more pressure to angle that bigger blade. This is of course if you are talking about the 10 MC Fisher Plow.

3. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

If the plow is new then isn't it under warranty. I take it back to the dealer and have them go over ir. It may have faulty motor. You could also have air in the hydraulics or hydraulic fluid is getting to cold they have like a antifreez for the fluid that you can get, should be able to get some at your nearest plow store. Used to have to use it on some of our plows. Hope this helps u a little.