1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Fisher Snowplow for sale. For Large truck, loader, skidsteer, etc...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 17, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As it states. This is a Fisher MC 10' blade. It is a very large plow as you should be able to see in the pics. It is a full trip design, but trips similar to a trip-edge. The spring perches could use a little buttoning up, but nothing major. It has 2" angle cyl's in good condition, and almost new hoses (long ones) with quick couplers. It could probably use new couplers, depending what it goes on. It is only what's shown, so it would have to go on something with existing central hydraulics, or it would work great to be setup for a loader or something. I was going to design a push box with it for a skidsteer, but ended up finding a box that got me through the season without having to start a project. It's a VERY heavy duty, VERY solid plow.

$750

10'.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Possibly interested. Can you send me some pics of the perches and what exactly needs to be buttoned up. Also how's the cutting edge? You can send pics to ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Will do. Its at my buddies shop now so when I get over there I'll take some pics. Cutting edge is about 90% IIRC. As for the springs, the perches and everything is solid as a rock. The slides inside a few of the springs are bent. With minimal fab skills they could be repaired quite easily. The plow itself is solid as can be.

Better pics to come.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks bud. Looking forward to the pics.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pics sent ;)

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Back to the top, did you lose interese Bronkema?

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

No I'm waiting on my local fisher dealer to get prices on the trip springs. Sorry I didn't email you back, I've been swampped at work.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No prob, its here and you're first in line. LMK and I can fix them for extra $.

9. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Still have that plow?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep, still sittin here ;)

11. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Well maybe we should play "lets make a deal"

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, maybe we should

13. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Where are you at in NW Indiana

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Griffith, 46319

15. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Well ok your about a 2 hour drive on way from me. Are you interested in doing any trading or do you just looking for cash?

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Prefer cash b/c I need $$ for my motor build, but depends what you have to offer I suppose

17. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

EFI LIVE MCRATT tune for one of your DMAX's

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Oooooooo don't tempt me! I'll probably pass though b/c I'm kindof out of the performance stuff for my trucks and am focusing on the car for now ;)

19. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

what kind of car are you working on? I have a lot of chevy parts and access to pro-chargers, turbo's, spray, and a chassis dyno. But We can also discuss a cash price too.

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Going to PM