1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10' Diamond Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Greatlakesplowing, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Greatlakesplowing

Greatlakesplowing Junior Member

I recently bought a 1952 Dodge Power wagon truck with a 10' Diamond plow on it. It is a steel plow over 10yrs old. I fixed any bad welds and had the plow powder coated. There is a new cutting edge on it and new "A" Frame with it. It looks like a new plow now. I have the frame and controls for it. I have the hydraulic pump which ran off the engine and all the hoses for it. Can anyone give me an idea what this is all worth or if you want it make me an offer. I am trying to get some pictures of it this week. Email me at GLPLOWING@aol.com if you are interested or can help me out with an idea what it is worth.