1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10-16 plowmaxx on deere 244j

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Knockah22, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Hey guys,

Finally got a chance to get a walk around video of our 10-16 plowmaxx on a deere 244j. The 244js maneuverability and a metal pless make for one productive machine! Hoping to get some plowing videos soon. The ones I have now turned out blurry. Video is in 2 parts. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/qjKIZszdc-0

2. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

3. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

4. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Nice!! I'm jealous. We're running a 12 foot Arctic on our 244J and it's been great so far. Sure beats a skid for visibility and pushing power!

5. LuckyPlower

LuckyPlower Senior Member

nice set up.

6. Ukisuperstar

Ukisuperstar Junior Member

The wings are run off the 4th function? or how does that work

We only have 3rd function on our loader and I've always wondered how a wing blade would be controlled. Need to check if I have that button you referred to in the video to use the joystick blade angle. Our operator has been using the lever this whole time.

7. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Only 3rd function is required for the wings. You press the buttons on the metal pless controller and "angle" the blade. When the button is pressed it diverts the flow from the angle cylinders to the wings. I believe deere considers the buttons on the main joystick "4th" function. Hope that makes sense.

8. Ukisuperstar

Ukisuperstar Junior Member

So your 244j has 4th function than?

I hate when people post stuff on plowsite and gets me thinking of changing everything on my machines lol Thumbs Up Thanks for the info