1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10-16 and a Liveboxx

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Doin_It, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

So we got a couple of plows through Paul for this winter. So far we've only gotten to use them once. The fellow I hired to operate my one skid had this to say after 5 or 6 hours with the Liveboxx....."F*** man, I've operated a skidsteer for 10 years and used everything there is to push snow, nothing cleans like this F**king thing, this things crazy good". I think that means he likes it!

image.jpg

2. redclifford

redclifford Senior Member
    from Niagara

Just got 2 of the 10' on friday, very excited to use them
    what kind of machines are you using

3. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

The 10' Liveboxx is on a Cat 272D2 and the 10-16 is on a 272D2 XHP.

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Man, I would beat somebody if they threw a chain over my new blade like that.

5. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Lol, I prefer chains to straps, but there are easy edge guard tricks and products available...

6. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

Awesome news and good to hear. I would like to possibly buy two of the liveboxes but dont know who carryies them close to N.J

7. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

Call the 800 number and ask.

8. TLSIMMONS

TLSIMMONS Member

I know there is a dealer here in Virginia if that would help any

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Give Paul a call @ 514-608-4675.