1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10" - 12" in April

Discussion in 'Weather' started by KINNCO, Apr 25, 2008.

1. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Wow I just saw on the news that part of the mid west is going to get 10-12 inches of snow.
    How far east will it come?

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

yeah the GFS model is crazy here for chicago but needless to say, im not mounting my plow. I dont know what your temps have been lately but our ground is very very warm.

3. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

ya we've got about 3-5 inches already, its blowing and drifting. They are calling for 7-11 TONIGHT YET

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

this is our third storm in April. First one dumped 23.5 inches, four days later we got another 12 inches, and they are calling for 12 inches tonight and tomorrow here in my area.

Buck

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:dizzy::dizzy:

Lots of rain and some strong thunderstorms down here.

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Geez, look at the difference in temps. You've got 61 degrees and we have 28. With the winter you had this year I'm surprised you're not getting nailed with snow...:D

Buck

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I noticed the temp thing when I posted. Strong coldfront for sure. Glad it is all rain here just could do without all the thunderstorms.

8. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i feel the pain! we've had 2 big storms in april so far....when will it end :( i got get it...let summer come!

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

There saying rain/snow a few days this week i dont think it will happen