1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

10-11ft plow for f-600-800^

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Sep 29, 2003.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Hey guys.I have an older10-11 foot plow that i took off my ford f-600 dump.was on my f-700,will fit many others( easy mounting)Id definetly use a truck with at least 20,000 gvw.Complete plow( older but nice paint,no cracks,dependable 2 way plow,can make 4 way with 2 more pistons) complete headgear,2 new lights.Brand new under hood electric/hydralic pump bought from hydralic store.Easy power and ground hookup,controls for 4 way plow inside.Just paid 700$ for the pump.Will sell all for best offer.Must go dont need the big plows anymore.Im located in connecticut and will help load or deliver if i can.thanks