1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1 Year old Western 8.5 Pro Plus Plow - Wheaton, IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FEFMedia, Oct 16, 2010.

1. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Work was nice enough to take very good care of me NOT to plow this winter. So with that being said I have a 1 Year Old Western Pro Plus Snow Plow for sale.

The Plow is in Very good condition. Couple scratches on the front of it from plowing. Little Dark from all the WD40 I caked onto it :). Almost Zero rust besides the cutting Edge.

Basically this Plow still has 1 year Warranty Left.

This is Plow Side only as I am leaving the Mount on my Ford F350. The Plow was stored indoors over the Summer.

I also put on a Snow Deflector on. Very nice not to have snow blow up onto the Windshield.

I am Firm on my price at $3000 and I can always Drop it off in the local Chicagoland Area.

All this plow needs is for the Fluid to be changed for this season (You do this yearly).

Yes I know Pictures sell the item. At this time I dont have pictures of the plow however I will be heading out to storage to pick it up soon. If someone is interested in the plow I can pick it up even sooner.

Please PM me if your interested. Bring Money to see it as I dont have time for tire kickers.

PS: If Someone Wanted to buy the Entire Truck Setup. 2008 Ford F350 Super Crew.. It can be for sale also.

2. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Set Up Price

How much are you asking for the whole set up?

Any other details about the truck and pictures of course, would be nice also.

Thanks!

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

$2250 Cash?

PM me!!!!

Im ten Min from you!

4. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Everything would be $44,000 firm

5. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Sorry man. I am firm at 3k.

6. 02DURAMAX

God damn!!!!!

I can get 10 for that price....

7. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

10 F350's? wow.. hook a brother up :)

8. 02DURAMAX

Thought you ment the plow!!!

Offer still stands.... I would still need to buy the harness and mount for the truck. So that alone is just over 1K.