1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1 Ton Dually Dump For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Jan 18, 2009.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have finally sold off my contracts and am getting (mostly) out of the snow business. I am selling my 2000 Chevy One Ton Dually Dump. It only has about 37K miles on it, Alcoa rims, 350 V8, Snow Plow prep package, dual batteries, Crysteel 3-4 yard Electric/Hydro dump, TruckCraft DeIcer Salt Spreader, Blizzard 810 Power Plow, Tomar full size strobe lightbar and LED warning lights on the bed. Truck runs perfectly and I would be comfortable driving it anywhere. I have a few exterior pics that I will e-mail anyone who is interested, please let me know. More pics available by next week. I just went through both the plow and salter and put a brand new spinner motor on at a cost of over $1000.00. I am anal about servicing the truck and the oil is changed about every 1000 miles or so, mostly due to the fact that it is not used often so it works out to about twice a year. I need $16K for the truck with everything as it sits. If you were to buy the plow and salter new it would cost you 3/4 of my asking price. The salter can throw 5 tons of salt, sand or whatever an hour. This is a great reliable work truck and will make someone a lot of money. Any questions, just ask. Thanks.

2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Please post pics

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I don't have a way to host them. If you're interested, send me your e-mail addy and I'l send them to you.

Thanks.

5. Otts

Otts Junior Member
    from WI

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

All pics sent!

7. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

8. boso_36

boso_36 Junior Member

9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Here are some pics. Thanks to NBI Lawn!

001.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Still available; if no takers, off to eBay next week!

12. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

If someone comes through on the truck and doesn't want the spreader I would be interested if the price was right.

13. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

spreader

how much for just the spreader and controls

14. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Everyone wants the spreader. I'm not parting anything out unless I have a home for everything. The truck must go first. After that, I'll go back to this thread and offer the plow and salter in the order interest was posted here. It finally snowed today, so I'm actually making money plowing for the first time this year!

Thanks!

15. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Brian I asked about the spreader months ago, so I'm first!

16. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

Im maybe interested in the truck without the spreader and maybe the plow. What would you want for just the truck?

17. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

PM sent. Give me a call to discuss.