1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1 Of A Kind

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kingriver, Dec 2, 2005.

1. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

HERE IS ONE OF OUR TRUCKS
    1993 F800 4X4 DUMPTRUCK/SPECIAL :cool:

trig open.jpg

trigger1.jpg

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

nice ride...thanks for sharing. :drinkup: she sits kinda high huh?

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

how you like that beast?...we got a 1990 i believe, F-800 with the Cummins. Good strong truck for the size...but we think it's starting to loose a little compression...has a tough time pulling the backhoes up hills now.

4. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Yes, he does sit alittle high. Its in really good shape,, only has 69,000 original miles, has the cummins 250 hp in it. Thanks :cool:

5. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Actually I really like the Beast. Will be installing a 8 yrd sander on it this next summer/fall for next year sanding. Right now I just use it to haul sand for the business and gravel for our driveway. It seems to do the job quite well. Thanks for viewing. Kindly:cool:

6. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

what was done to it, causing it to sitt up as high as it does? great lookin truck though

7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Geez, you ned a ladder to work on the engine of that thing. Nice truck!

8. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

^ the 4x4 makes it sit high.............

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I love the look, think it looks tough sittin up there. Ever truck like yours I've seen that was 4x4 sits that high, she should plow snow like nobodies business.