1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1 Foot by sunday....

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by FTGUprprtyMaint, Mar 7, 2008.

1. FTGUprprtyMaint

FTGUprprtyMaint Member

weather is calling for 1 foot by sunday morning and we already have about 4 inches on the ground... I will have some pictures tomorrow to post

2. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I plowed about 5 inches this evening. Hasn't stopped snowing since 9am. At least a foot by sunday morning.

3. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

keep it all your way, I'm ready for spring

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

SEND SOME MY WAY IM READY FOR NEXT WINTER ALL READY......... GOOD LUCK GUYS KNOCK EM DEAD:drinkup:payup:drinkup:payup

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I just want spring now. Just give me spring lol.

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

we are getting burried up here lighting and heavy snow Just guessing we are going to get well over a foot here by sunday.

7. FTGUprprtyMaint

FTGUprprtyMaint Member

heres some pictures from this morning up 330am until about 8am... Enjoy

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

8. danthesnowman

danthesnowman Junior Member

I really would like some more snow here but all we get is the damn cold without snow. Weather man here says at least once a week were going to get 1to 3 inches of snow and we don't even get a trace most of the time. So good look plowing your foot wish we could get part of that.

9. FTGUprprtyMaint

FTGUprprtyMaint Member

here are some more....

Picture 049.jpg

Picture 051.jpg

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

10. FTGUprprtyMaint

FTGUprprtyMaint Member

and a before and after shot...

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

11. mole

mole Senior Member

we already have a foot here in buffalo calling for another 8 to 12 today with blizzard conditions. wheres grandview he will have pics. thank god I got out this year.

12. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Oh geez, you're telling me. I want to see green (the grass kind, I have enough of the currency kind payup). This winter has been a killer, it definitely wants to be remembered lol

13. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Oh well 1 or 2 feet is nothing.... It's 3 deep here, 3 snowflakes that is... its just raining here BOOOoooo

14. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures. Keep them coming

15. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

HEY MOLE, I also live in Williamsville. You don't plow anymore?

Started snowing at 9 am friday and hasn't stopped except for half hour today. We have over a foot. I plow yesterday evenening, this morning, a few places this eveing, and will be back out early sunday monring. Runnin gout of places to put snow....but i love the snow

16. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Got about 16'' of snow here in the great old OH-IO. I did all my plowing with a nice 2wd F350. 4x4 is for p***ies!! Ha Ha. And yes there were resi's and lots. I hope I never see snow again...seriously.

17. roadking88

roadking88 Member

we got over 2 inches of rain here in Maine,talk about a mess...

18. mole

mole Senior Member

yeah did it for 8yrs had a route that was 2.5 miles 55 houses one doctors office and a bank was approched by a private school to take care of there gorunds it was too good to pass up but the guy I sold my accounts too blew them up this year by crappie service there going nuts so pm me your info for next year or just put your mailer out in the crown royal covent garden area off maple and ayer rds by the mobil staion on maple(theguynextdoor)

19. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

We got 23.9 from friday to sunday and I hope I will not snow for the rest of the season, I need a break.

20. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I have a couple videos I'll put up.