1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-6-07 70 degrees in CT

Discussion in 'Weather' started by BPK63, Jan 6, 2007.

1. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

Took the mountain bike out of the basement today and went for a 10 mile ride in shorts and a t-shirt. The only thing I can say is that on 1-30-06 I have pictures where I called in sick cause I was actually sick of this weather, went for a hike in the woods, took some pictures and it was just like this. In February we got 2 feet of snow so it can change just like that. One good thing is the heat is not on in the house.
  2. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Its getting colder now

Its now getting much colder here...I know you guys on the south side of the big ponds are hitting a record low for today...It was something like that here yesterday...t-shirt weather...But now @ this time the winds have shifted and a clipper Is moving Its now droped to 35 degrees...I can feel the change in the air...I'm almost sure south of lk Ont and Erie will start to get what we are getting Now soon.
    We have some flurries in the forcast here for sun nite mon. tues and wed....they keep switching It from snow to flurries and then back again.
    This Is what we have been waiting for...the artic air mass to roll In
    Lets keep our fingers crossed
  3. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Went by a thermometer on Rt 5 Wallingford...74 frekin degress!! :realmad:
  4. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Same here on the Island. Was out in shorts & a t-shirt doing yard work giving dirty looks at the plow.
  5. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

The birds are not even eating out of the feeders here. Feeder has been full for the past month.
  6. N C Landscape

N C Landscape Junior Member