1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-28-07 afternoon storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tim975, Jan 29, 2007.

1. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Out my parents back door, all lake effect snow, got about 4 inches out of it. Didn't last long enough in my opinion, but better than nothing.

Picture 405.jpg

Picture 406.jpg
  2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hey at least your getting snow....
    Last night we got.0000000001 of an inch..:dizzy: :cry: :eek: :angry:
  3. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Tim - How many times have you been out plowing this season?
  4. Towbear

Towbear Junior Member

Wish it would hit here. Plow is getting lonely
    :eek::eek: :eek: :eek:

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

What part of Cincy are you. You didnt get out this last Sunday ? I know it sucks here we been laying salt and thats about it. We might be geeting some Thur per the weather guesser.:realmad: Boooo
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well you southern Ohio boys here comes the snow for you guys in the morning and trough out the day. Good luck and be safe. Steve

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Bring it on Mother nature:bluebounc :bluebounc :waving:
    You be safe to Steve Good thing that F250 isn't white you would forget were you parked in all that SNOW.:D
  8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Right? We haven't gotten sh!t!
  9. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Hey Mow & Snow, today was my fourth time plowing since Jan. 16. Most of it lake effect powder, a few inches at a time. Just finished snowing again about an hour ago, only an inch. You guys should hit SW Michigan, I hear they've got anywhere from 15-22 inches just the other night.
  10. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Yes 3 or 4 hours north of me they get hammered.We get .25 of a inch and freezing cold wind.This winter sucks I am ready to start mulching.