1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/2 ton Dodge w/ Meyer Poly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MStine315, Mar 2, 2008.

1. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

I am listing this for my buddy here in Durand, west of Flint, MI. It's a '95 Dodge 1/2 ton short box reg. cab. 4WD 8' Meyer Poly plow with touchpad controller(you can see the controller in one of the interior pics) 170,000 miles, new rear tires, rebuilt tranny in Dec. 07, (lightly used as back up since then). AM/FM/cassette, A/C not working. $4,500 OBO. Any questions call Bert at 989-277-4876. Or you can PM me your # and I'd be happy to pass it on.

2. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Maxed out pictures on first post, so here's the last one. I'd be happy to e-mail the full sized pictures from my camera if any one wants more detail. Just PM me, Marc