1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/2 ton 'burban.....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gwnorth23, Oct 9, 2008.

1. gwnorth23

gwnorth23 Junior Member
    from Maine

My Yukon is not much compared to many of the HD's and SD's I have seen on this site but thought I would share a couple of photos. The plow is a MMII 7.5 Fisher RD that I picked up on Craigslist. Should work well for my driveway and thanks for all the advice on the site. The Timbrens made a HUGE difference. Front end was on the ground before I installed. With a little ballast I think she will be good to go.......Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Good looking setup you have. Should serve you well for your driveway+. Where in Maine are you from?

3. gwnorth23

gwnorth23 Junior Member
    from Maine

Camden Maine, Midcoast area......Mark

4. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck!

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice lookin set-up, we need action pics this winter!:nod:

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

should work good we pushed alot of big snow with my 94 halfer burba and never lets me done

7. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

Here is my 2001 Tahoe with a Blizzard 760LT (about 550lbs) and Timbrens on the front. Also cranked up the torsion bars a bit to help the front end sag

DSC02276test.jpg

DSC02276test.jpg

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Throw some shovels in there for the kids and do some driveways on the way home from the grocery store. Add soccer balls for more ballast. LOL. Those do look good though.

9. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

I carry about 25 bags of salt, salt spreader, shovels, dvd's, and a snpw blower on da front. Aint no soccer mom vehicle here lol.

10. gwnorth23

gwnorth23 Junior Member
    from Maine

I was waiting for the soccer mom/grovery getter comment! Wish it were an HD Duramax but maybe once the kids are grown. As soon as the first snow flies I'll be sure to get some action shots. My driveway is about 900+/- feet with a turnaround and circle so it will definitely keep me busy. I am pretty excited about it now but the novelty may wear off after the 15th storm:)