1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-2 ft of snow up north.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jlouki01, Dec 14, 2009.

1. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

Santa must have mis-read my wish list and sent my present to the incorrect zip code.

A significant outbreak of lake-effect snow will unfold Tuesday through Wednesday night as frigid, Arctic air cuts southeastward out of Canada and over the Great Lakes.

The highest snowfall by Wednesday night will likely reach 1-2 feet in the favored snow belts along eastern and southern shores of lakes Superior, Huron, Erie and Ontario.

2. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

:rolleyes: i hope that comes my way

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

More like 2-4 inches up here, lol. No way is there going to be 1-2 feet. Maybe over in PA or New York, but not Ohio

4. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

I bet we see 2-4". Anything more would just be too good to be true

5. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Just east of Lake Huron.....We got about a foot, a lot of it melting now, but winter is here to stay, I think.

6. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I'm ready now....the blower is up and running. It was more of a headache than help in our last even. We got about 2 feet last Thursday and Friday. Alot of it is gone now....

7. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

Batavia area...1-2" now and that's it.

8. sno-problem!

sno-problem! Junior Member

Bring that **** out west!