1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/2 day seminar in MA soon???

Discussion in 'Snow Management Safety & Training' started by sven1277, Sep 6, 2015.

1. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

I received a flyer in the mail for some sort of snow seminar which I can't locate anymore. I remember that it was $35, started around noon and ended around 5pm, and it was in MA. I think it was at a hotel and I believe it was in October. Is anyone familiar with it?

2. PLC1985

PLC1985 Member

That would be the ASCA snow academy in Boston on September 21 I believe you are thinking about. It starts at 1 pm till 5 pm. It's 35 bucks. Hasta be the same one. I've never heard of this conference before but it seems cheap enough and close enough that I will be going. Hope it's worth it I don't know much about ASCA but I've heard they are doing a lot in the snow business legal side of things. Here's a link to where I registered for the class. http://www.ascaonline.org/snowacademyboston.aspx

3. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

That's it. Thanks