1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/18-1/19 Denver Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MileHigh, Jan 19, 2008.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Here is a bunch of pics of a little 2 incher that fell in denver outta nowhere!!

2. MileHigh

Here is some more!!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  3. Kevin97Tahoe

Kevin97Tahoe Member

Looks like alot more then 2 inches. I wish we would get some 2inchers like that. lol
  4. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

those are some pretty nice piles! looks like that was a fun one, small not too bad.
  5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Looks to be a fluffy snow.

Nice photos
  6. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

You suck
    we got a dusting. I did the sidewalks on my commercials with a broom.
    Not one plowable event this month and i'm less than 30 miles north of Denver
  7. MileHigh

It was my first time out in 2008. I'm thinking a nice one will cover us all in monday!!!
    Keep your fingers crossed!
  8. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

I'm hoping, it's been an ugly month so far.
  9. MileHigh

Yeah...December I went out like 7 or 8 times, January just this once so far. feb and march better snow da#nit
  10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Nice pictures its really nice to see another F150 out there making thepayup
  11. BREAULT69

BREAULT69 Member

I lived in Ft. Collins for 7 years. I couldn't convince the locals that our winters back here in Kansas were worse. I think it probably snows a little more out there but it is colder with more wind here. I've been out 6 times to plow and 9 to de-ice. We are supposed to get an inch of snow mixed with sleet tomorrow so I'll probably get some de-icer time again. All in all it's been a pretty good season here so far. If I could consistantly go out this much all winter every year it might be time to start pickin' out that new Hummer. I'm not counting on it just yet. Good luck with the rest of the season out there.