1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-17 and 1-21 LaCrosse Area

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by DUMZ, Jan 22, 2008.

1. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

Here are some of the pic's I took from the last two stoms we got here in last 5 days. Total between the two right around 12"

2. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

some more... payup

3. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

almost forgot about this one...

this guy passed me like i was standing still about a mile before I drove up on this :eek:

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Had a guy do that on new years day at 3 am on the interstate. There was about 3 inches on the road and I was hauling at 55 or so and a car went flying by at 75. About 20 seconds later he was spinning out of control, he hit the grass and went up a few feet but did not go completely over came down hard. Pulled over to see if he was okay and then asked him why he was going so fast at 3 am. He said he just moved here a couple of months ago from florida. he did not have to say anything more.. :dizzy: