1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/17/2008 Finally A 2 Inch Trigger Yippeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Jan 17, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

YEA WELL MADE IT OUT FOR 2 HOURS STARTED PUSHING AND THEN AS USUAL CHANGED TO RAIN AND I MEAN POURING DOWN CATS AND DOGS RAIN:mad:SO HERE IS A FEW PICS OF THE TRUCKS RIGHT BEFORE WE HEADED OUT TEMPS ARE GOING UP OVERNITE SO WERE DONE......... PUSHED 3 BIG LOTS AND SALTED 10 OUTTA OF 45 SO I GUESS NOT A TOTAL LOSS MORE LIKE A TEASE LATER GUYS
    :cry:NICK:cry:

100_0980.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:bluebouncCongrats Nick.:bluebounc I'm glad you finally got out to play.payup

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Congratulations. Around here, they wouldn't bother plowing or sanding/salting that amount.

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

ain't that the truth. plowing starts at five inches. salting at one inch of ice. lol.
    j/k (sort of)

speaking of which mick the next couple days we have that mixed bag of a few inches of snow and sleet and freezing rain. these are the storms i cant plow but get annoyed my nice scraped driveways get covered again and become ice.:cry:

5. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

have one on me:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

we only saw a dusting and some slush here

7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

had about an inch, but the ground underneath was still warm enough it was just a slushy mess. Salted a few, the others were too warm from people driving on 'em.

8. nicksplowing

THX FOR RUBBING IT IN MICK LMAO :drinkup:

THX MR SNOWAY DIDNT THINK IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN THIS SEASON :salute:

HAVE ONE WITH ME TOM:drinkup::drinkup:

9. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

I hate when that damn rain comes. Worst feeling. :cry:

10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey nick you made out better then me in northern PA wow this winter blows :dizzy:

11. nicksplowing

YOU DIDNT GET IT MIKE WTH????????????:dizzy:

12. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

only 1 inch :realmad: got my fingers crossed for maybe this saturday thing happening .watch henry's video today and one model is blowing up.... idk anymore wheres winter ? happy plowing nick

13. nicksplowing

YEA IM NOT WATCHING ANY OF THEM ANYMORE THIS SEASON IF IT COMES IT COMES GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO MIKE :salute:

14. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

do you have any pics of all your trucks lined up? I like the idea of keeping the old trucks going

they don't build them like they used to thats for surewesport

15. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

I salted 3 commercials late this afternoon. We got another 1 1/2" or so after I salted. Probably need to scrap it off early in the AM and resalt. Pays some of the bills anyway.

16. KATTRANSPORT

KATTRANSPORT Senior Member

Nick I feel your pain. We actually thought we were going to use our plows last night, but like you said as usual here comes the rain again. WTF. Oh well I will sit in my truck and salt untill my eyes fall out, it still pays. This weekend looks promising Untill then all these little BS storms continue to pay for this

f450 ss 1.jpg

f450 ss 2.jpg

17. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Had about 1.5" here.Was able to push a little bit last night.Hopefully we will get something else here on Saturday.

18. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i finally finished plowing about 4 this morning after being out since 10pm wenesday. 3.5'' inches isnt bad. So far i've had a great winter, december was a every weekend storm.