1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-17-11 video...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by fiveoboy01, Jan 28, 2011.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

Recently I bought a video camera to try and get some footage of various things related to my business. The shoveler got done quicker than normal this time so he took some footage.

This is mainly myself and one of my subs(other guy in the skidloader was just finishing so didn't get much footage of him)... I tried my best to edit and make it somewhat interesting. This is the first time I have EVER used Windows Movie Maker so be nice to meThumbs Up

I'm sure some of you have seen this on LS. A little cross-posting never hurts;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUst1Kei9d8

2. Looks good, great team work plowing and your shoveler guy isnt bad at camera work either ha. I've seen worse.

3. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Nice videos, and I agree Great teamwork!!

4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video!
    No offense whatsoever but does the guy in the red truck not know how to stack with that V?

5. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Was thinking the same thing.

6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

I was also thinking the same thing. I've been plowing with him for a couple years... We do pretty well together, but I never noticed he's not stacking until I watched the video. I'll need to ask him about that:)

7. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Looks good, also I hear Ronald Jenkees playing, I love his music