1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/15/2012 Pulling Snow out of Loading dock with my Ebling

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by miderbier, Jan 16, 2012.

1. miderbier

miderbier Member

2. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

Awesome video. Love the single stack on the truck, sounds good and looks sick IMO.

Oh yeah, the Ebling works well too

3. wislxer

wislxer Member

I think this is by far my favorite truck on PS. Love it! Looking good man. :gunsfiring:

4. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

good looking truck. question though when you use the back blade and get a heavy pile under the truck do you have traction problems? does the snow pile raise the back end up?

5. miderbier

miderbier Member

Thanks for the compliments guys...it is a great work truck!

Very seldom will you run out traction when pulling the snow...it can happen if you are pulling super heavy snow. It can also be a problem when you have your front blade down...I always try to release my backblade snow before I get to the pile because you will box yourself in.
    Yes it will raise the back of the truck off the ground if you would like. I dont ever do that because it does not require that much down pressure.

6. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

gotcha! always wondered about them backblades.

7. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a great combo with the v-plow up front

8. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Looks Great!!

9. res201cue

res201cue Senior Member

awesome rig

10. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

That truck is deadly.

11. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I like it. Be honest... that exhaust is annoying when plowing all night isnt it.

12. exmark

exmark Senior Member

I love the sound of that exhaust, but I could see it being annoying as well with the stack right next to the cab.

13. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I do too but only for about 15 minutes.

14. miderbier

miderbier Member

Alright I will be honest...I love it! There are times when I have been in that truck for 10-12 hours and at the end of the day I still have my back window cracked listening. It is not my daily driver so it may get old after a while. No one likes riding in it and there is no chance of a good cell phone conversation in it!

15. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

When I first played the video I thought there was a skidder working out of site of the camera til I realized it was the truck. Sounded great.

16. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

I know exactly what you are saying... Your truck has an awesome sound... With my V10 I tried to find something on the loud side that sounded good... I hardly listen to my stereo cause I love stabbing the throttle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqD4kCTOgE&list=LL1yjbQf-LTgBE4_zu55U00Q&index=2&feature=plpp_video

17. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

Backblade worked great, exhaust sounds cool for 5 minutes super annoying after that and you have to know that 95% of the general public hates it including most of your customers and neighbors. Just saying

18. miderbier

miderbier Member

Most of my customers are not at the locations when I plow and my neighbors don't like me for other reasons...Just saying

19. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I agree
    I push with gas but I jump in my 99 powerstoke with stock muffler and dang couldnt even hear the cutting edge on the ground or my back up beeper I would hate to drive one with a Stack on it

For got Nice rear plow video

20. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Where at in West Michigan are you at?