1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1-12-11 Northeastern CT

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by t4dodge, Jan 14, 2011.

1. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

Nothing too crazy for pictures... Maybe next time...

2. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice Pics. The way it started I was thinking how much snow has to fall before you get that truck fired up and start working?
  4. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I was thinking the same. If I woke up to that much snow on my truck before heading out to plow I would have some serious explaining to do and 75 voicemails.

Looks good though!
  5. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

I don't "work it" right now... I lost all my driveways almost 3 years ago when Toyota bought back my Tacoma plow truck... Just got the MM2 on this F350 last January after two winters of snowblowing my property... I only do me, and two friends' driveways... Both of whom were out of town for this storm, and my day job was closed, so I had zero need to run out early to stay on top of it this storm...

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good...sure was a lot of snow
  7. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Wow that sure was a sticky snow.... Stuck to the sides of the houses and all. Nice pics.
  8. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

In t4dodge's defense, between 2:30am and 6:30am here in the central Mass. area we got at least a foot of snow, I was called out at 1:00am, I was doing the Interstate and in all my years of doing this I have never seen it snow that hard for that long without letting up one bit, a lot of guys I talked with afterwards said they got up and looked out at 2:00 saw nothing went back to sleep, woke up at six and said HOLY S&@# !
  9. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

I couldn't agree more. I went to bed around midnight to nothing on the ground and woke up around 4:30 to over a foot and a half! I wis I got up a little earlier to start!!! I will post some of my pics soon. At the end of the storm we ended up with almost three feet on the ground. It is turning out to be a great first year of plowing for me.