1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/12/09 storm. clearing parking deck.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Knockah22, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

An old video i had that i never posted. Camera shakes a little and it runs a little long but i hope you guys like it. Makes me think of the Good 'ole months.ussmileyflag

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cr-4MZe_0zo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cr-4MZe_0zo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video and music when I get bored in the summer I sit and watch plow videos on youtube
  3. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

thanks, same here, thats why i figured it wouldnt hurt to post an old video.
  4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

i've been contemplating renting a bobcat for snow removal but really question how they would handle anything above 6inches. Looks good for those type of lots and for that depth but what happens when there 6 inches? I still don't think they're comparable to a truck, even tho they can turn on a dime and go the other way. However in the right situation they might be better. Good vid and it makes me miss the snow even more!
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice video. what is the first song? I always liked that song but I havent been able to find it. what is it called and who sings it?
  6. fatcat2929

fatcat2929 Junior Member

"Blue collar man" by styx off of the pieces of eight album
  7. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Bobcat(skid steer) is much quicker than a truck, and can manuver alot easier than a truck. Seeing that we plow every 2 inches, I dont deal with alot of snow 6" + but on occasion I do plow that much. Its not to bad, both truck and skid have there ups and downs. I prefer a skid steer anyday. :nod:
  8. Sleepy_Sentry

Sleepy_Sentry Junior Member

Looks like a fun time.
  9. Skid Mark

Skid Mark Member
    from ny

nice 180 at 4:30 i miss the snow:(
  10. snocrete

snocrete Banned

cool vid.........nice machine 2:nod:..................that looks like an account I would want a SS on to!!!!