1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1/10/09 storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by hammerstein, Jan 17, 2009.

1. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Remembered to take pictures for once. I think we had aroud 10 - 12" last weekend.

IMG00127.jpg

IMG00129.jpg

IMG00132.jpg

2. hammerstein

One of my table on the deck at home and then the big boss that oversees all operations and also takes care of any dropped food.

IMG00126.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment! Your boss looks like one tough dude! I'd hate to get on his bad side. Is that a 3/4 ton? If so, how does it handle all that weight?

4. hammerstein

Yes it is a 2500HD, seems to be ok I know its over loaded though. I think that was about 1.6 tons of salt in there. Here's another truck all cleaned up and ready for battle again.

IMG00141.jpg

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

sweet trucks! how do u like the plows?

6. hammerstein

The pro plus is great no problems with them they are used very hard. Plan on buying another new truck for next winter and with out a doubt will get the same plow.

7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, thats cool that the dog sits in the chair lol

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Chevy Trucks!

9. hammerstein

Couple more from this past weekend.

IMG00144.jpg

IMG00145.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

10. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Nice trucks! Your dog sits a little goofy!

11. hammerstein

Thank you we take pride in all of our equipment. I have new clue why she sits like that not very lady like of her with her goodies hanging out. Sits like that most of the time in the truck on the boat, her sister sits a little more normal. She is an amazing hunting dog and never misses the chance to retrieve any thing.

12. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

Hey very nice trucks! can you tell me more about the pro plus wings and how they hold up and how you like them. I have the same plows and looking to get the wings. thanks.

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Well, those new trucks are built pretty tough. It looks like it handles it nicely. That's why I was wondering, I thought maybe it was a 1 ton. I like your other truck too. I almost bought one similar to that this year. But that's a long story. Hope it keeps snowing for you!:waving:

14. hammerstein

Sorry for the delay all of these storms are blurring together. The wings are a valuable tool that save time and money. They may as well weld them on, I have never taken them off. I have hit spots in curbs that throw the truck off and no damage to the wings. Here are some pics of the wings, it is this plows second winter.

IMG00165.jpg

IMG00166.jpg

15. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

thanks for the reply and the pics very helpful!!!!!