1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 xt price

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Aug 10, 2009.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys been calling all over getting prices for my new 8'2'' xt. Called a place in Minnisota and they quoted me 4018 cash and carry. No mount truckside wiring, or controller. Plow has smartlocks also. Is that a good price?

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

That is a fair price on that plow :)

3. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Ryan......PM Sent

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Was quoted $4000.00 cash and carry, in the crate we put together from my local dealer. ordered it today, blade only, with smarlocks

5. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

why would you order that when your a fisher dealer? not judging just wondering

6. ColumbiaLand

I am set up as a dealer, but I'm not going to actually set up a retail shop for selling plows/parts until next spring, my current truck is set up for boss and by the time I change over mounts wiring and controller its still cheaper even at my cost to just buy a new boss XT and run that until I'm set up for installs. After that will be adding 2 more trucks that will both be getting new fishers.

7. LawnProLandscapes

oohh alright that makes more sense, i thought you were all set to roll with it . . . you going to go with fisher x v's or maybe an xls or two? ? ?

8. ColumbiaLand

I would eventually like to try one of the expandable plows like the XLS or maybe a blizzard

9. LawnProLandscapes

yea i hear yea, my next plow will probably either be an xls or xtreme v . . . .